Aside from TGf I have lots of other ideas… most are for cartoons or comics, of varying degrees of seriousness. One of the sillier ones I don’t bring up much is Valedictorian, which is about a gray-skinned teenaged boy named Vlad who is ((allegedly)) a foreign exchange student. He’s a jock, and aside from being somewhat aloof and standoffish ((in part because he is a silent protagonist and doesn’t speak)) is a fairly agreeable guy to get along with.
Also, he fights the demons and curses, most of which are the work of one of his classmates, a nerd with a cursed textbook, who frequently exploits it in name of personal gain or petty revenge.
It’s pretty basic/episodic, and not anything that special, then again I don’t think about it hardly at all.
- unnoticeturmoil likes this
- constellationspath likes this
- mediarama likes this
- ridragon likes this
- classychassiss reblogged this from mindofgemini and added:
- classychassiss likes this
- emithezodiaccomicartist likes this
- adventurelily likes this
- tennostorywriter likes this
- pospheria likes this
- zomb0ners likes this
- deductiblybonkers likes this
- mindofgemini posted this